Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy Flowers@WAT PHRAPHUTTHABAT

Editor : Lina
Play wright & Photographer : 林 昊(Lin Hao)

Yesterday (July 17, 2008)

In the morning
I went to Bangkok Transportation: Mo Chit2 for visited “Holy Flowers” at WAT PHRAPHUTTHABAT RATCHAWORAMAHAVIHAN, I arrived MoChit2 at 4:30+ a.m. by taxi.

I’m not familiar here because When I back to my hometown I usually use other station so I don’t know what’s counter services pay tickets for my destination, I ask from information man which he walking in front of those counters

I booking a ticket for myself from Bangkok to Wat PhraPhutthabat Ratchaworamahavihan, I stayed on bus about 2 hours ago

I take off a bus with many people which go there


Wat PhraPhutthabat Ratchaworamahavihan
The most important Buddha’s footprints in Thailand are to found at this temple these footprints were found dusing the time of king songtham of Ayutthaya. The king then built a temporary pavilion to house the found footprints since then, the pavilion had been reconstructed many times,































There are ceremonies held to worship the lord Buddha’s footprints twice a year, for example a giving merit with holy flowers, which held before Buddhist rain retreat day.

No comments: