Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Samchook 100 Years Market

Editor : Tracy Jin
Play wright & Photographer : 林 昊(Lin Hao)


Last Weekend (July 13,2008)

I just got back from Sam Chook market, which has 100 years history . I joined my friends to go there together.

I was supposed to get up early the next day,but I was pretty into the Korean series and stayed very late enjoying it till 2 :00 am ,I finally went to bed,relunctantly.

The big problem was I was expected to get up at 5.00 a.m, God,that’s too early for me! Fortunately,I just took it easy ,as a result of the good idea that ,I would have clock alarm that can help me to get up,so not a big deal,huh?

As to the next morning, I just had fall asleep,I was in my good dream,but the clock rang,like devil,I cant do anything but prayed god just give me 5 more mins sleeping…it yucks!


A hour later
I had to leave because My friend called me urgently saying "We're ready to go, Where are we gonna meet ?, and "Hey!!! Come on, You got started , right?”
Oh!!! very bad!!!! I was feeling like I can sleep for the whole day,please give me a break..”

Oh!!! my god
You cant imagine how I handled all things:
taking a shower, dressing, packing my luggage.
How could I deal with them that immediately?!
Finally,I made it.

About 10 minutes later
I was ready to go. I just felt surprised by myself,Coz usually I need one hour to manage the whole things, But Today I made it in 10 minutes.
wow! big surprise! I’ve never thought I could do that.

So then I went out and called a motorcycle which took me from my village to main road,where I was gonna be picked up .
I felt sorry that my friends came very late. I got bored and unhappy becuase I had to pay the motorcycle driver ,and what’s worse was ,I was so so sleepy…..

.............................................

As planned,we arrived at
Suphan Buri Province.
The first place I visited was the Bung Cha Wak, There have zoo, aquarium and agriculture, I like that place a lot.

After waking around, we went to the Samchook Market,that’s our destination.
It is a old fashioned place,women sitting in front of their door chatting, friends getting together having tea …. Nice thing to looking at ,huh?


At last ,I wanna say,my travel there is worth-while.
It is a place that gonna make u feel harmonious and cozy,
I do feel good being there.

So,if you have time,come here to experience by yourself.
you would never be regrettable for visitinging there.

No comments: