Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long Day Trip : Baan Tha Kha Homestay - Ampawa floating market

Editor : Tracy Jin
Play wright & Photographer : 林 昊(Lin Hao)

August 1, 2008
Our journey started from BKK to Tha-Kha floating market at Amphawa, Samutsongkram. In that
evening it seemed like going to rain because the sky was clouded. But on the contrary, when we arrived Samutsongkram area the weather was very nice it’s didn’t rain at all.

We had to stay at a homestay in Samutsongkram as a result of communication problem between the distance which closely made our journey quite go beyond our schedule.

After we had arrived and checked in already
“Do you want to see firefly?” asked by the old man who is Owner there
At first we don’t think we can see it because it was very late
“Yes!!! You could see” the Old man insisted and told us many things so we took a boat for seeing firefly and got impressed by the beautiful nature in night.
I feel released and refreshed right then and right there, there are much fresh air .

Firefly!!!
Small insects which have lamp at buttocks when they stayed together the scene was wonderful .they just looks like Merry Christmas tree lived in front of popular shopping mall. When it’s turned on and turned off their” lamp” when you watching ,they make this simultaneously, wow!!! Exciting!!!!

August 2, 2008
Alarm ringing at 4.30 a.m.
Last night before went to bed my friend told me setting the clock. Because we have to get up in the next early morning for give food offerings to a Buddhist monk. But I didn’t get up until then because I hadn’t slept well in the night.
About 6 p.m. My friend came back and told me
“Let’s go and give food offerings to a Buddhist monk”
I begged to be excused for my private time, I felt so bad after that I went to bed again and continue sleeping

Until breakfast time
My friend came back and told me again
“Have a breakfast!!!!”
Now I walked following him without excuse, during waiting for other friends who walking around so I borrowed his digital camera for saw photoes which took by himself.
During I saw, he told me
“Have a few photos, I’m giving food offerings to a Buddhist monk instead of you so I can’t take by myself.”

That breakfast was easy food like pogs and vegetable soup (Tom Hmoo Puk Kard Dong), mackerel mingle (Yum Pla Too) , sour soup made of tamarind paste(Kaeng Som), omelet (Khai Jiew) and rices. Wow!!! how delicious!
Then we had Pomelo and coconut’s sugar

After breakfast my friend complained to me
“Gee!!! I told you to set up alarm at 5.30 a.m., why it alarmed at 4.30 a.m.”
“Oh!!! I’m sorry I will check it” I told him and checked again.
Oh!!!! God I set up my time faster an hour so normally it’s alarm in 4.30 a.m. We took a rest about 30 minutes, after that we took in baggage. We continued.

After we finished with baggage. We walked around to see what villager’s life like, it much like in coconut’s sugar etc







About 11.30 a.m. we left from Tha-Kha Homestay to Ampawa floating market (evening market) First idea was we planned to go for a walked in King RAMA ll Park before went to the market because 2 place is near. When we go to car park, they told now market opened.

Now in the Ampawa floating market there had a little shop opened because working time there was evening. We looked for some food for lunch because I must take some medicine after lunch.

Past lunch time one of my friends wanted to see Thailand cat’s house. If want to go there we can go by boat: cost of service
- 50 bath/person: went to 3 temples but not go there
- 400 bath/boat: Private to go there
Oh!!! Very expensive













Summary we went there by our car, My idea there look like shop for sold because had many prison cell put in that area and cat lived inside 1 cat/prison cell and put label : type of cat, gene.

Until now we had any more time for other place. Fast to come back to home we did. But today I did actively, If you went I will spoil, If took me to my home is better different last time possibility I had very hard vapour.

Klong Kon
Oh!!! My friend is conservative
Im glad to visit there because last time I saw from online magazine a photo trip at there. Very beautiful place.

No comments: