Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo & Memorial from My Hometown

Editor & Photographer : 林 昊(Lin Hao)

Long time which I did not return to my hometown. I could remember I went there in 18 months ago. many reasons was supported that to happened. During I had a few jobs so I sent document to my leader for had a holiday.

August 8,2008
in the early morning I and my friend went to Southern Bus Terminal by taxi. I took a bus leaved from Bangkok at 7a.m. and arrived Thungsong district, Nakhon Sri Thammarat province at 5 p.m.

In my home had 5 peoples like is my parent, my younger sister, brother-in-law, two nephews and one niece. My niece she was born in last july.

During August 9-13, 2008 I alway stayed at my home because there so far a way from tourism location, so something which I can do its, took a photo my nephews and niece










And walked around home area and took a photo something which exciting like this……..





































No comments: